Creating your first template
Let’s start simple by learning how to create a template using the side bar.
- First, click on the “Create” button at the top of the left side bar.
- Next, on the pop up menu, click on the Create template option.
- You’ll encounter a menu that offers the option to create a template either from scratch or by using Tallyfy AI. Opting for the ‘From scratch’ choice requires you to manually specify each step. On the other hand, choosing ‘Tallyfy AI’ will automatically generate a generic template for the process you need.
For the purpose of this tutorial, let’s go with the ‘Tallyfy AI’ option and customize the details afterward.
As an example, we will create a ‘Client Onboarding’ process for an accounting company. However, feel free to explore any process that suits your specific company!
- We will receive a set of automatically generated steps, allowing us to delete any unnecessary steps or modify them later in the template editor. Feel free to regenerate the template as many times as needed until you find the one that best suits your requirements. Once you’re satisfied with the result, click on Continue to create your template.
- That’s it!. You have now oficially created your first template. You’ll get redirected to the edit mode for your new template, where you can edit any step you like, add new ones, and