How to use Tags
Simplify and Transform Markdown: Help Article for Tallyfy
Welcome to Tallyfy, the ultimate organizational tool! In this article, we will show you how to use tags to better manage your templates and processes. Let’s get started!
Learn all about tags here!
Adding Tags to Templates
- Open your desired template in Edit mode. and click on Config.
- Add a new tag in the Tag field and click Save Changes.
Adding Tags to Processes
- Open your desired process.
- Select the Add Tag button.
Filtering Processes by Tags
- Go to the Tracker section and click on the Add filter option.
- Select the Tags you wish to see.
- Add, edit, and remove tags in your organization via Settings > Organization > Tags.
- Rename a tag or change its color by clicking on it.
- To delete tags, click on ⋮ and select Delete Tag.