Add video files to a task
Wouldn’t it be great if you could easily add videos to your Tallyfy process? Well, you’re in luck! With Tallyfy, you can add videos from popular providers like YouTube, Vimeo, Dailymotion, Yahoo, Rutybe, and Vidyard. How cool is that?
To add videos from these providers, simply follow these steps:
- Go to the step in your process where you want to add the video.
- Click on the “Add Video” button.
- Choose your preferred provider from the options available.
- Enter the URL of the video or search for videos directly from Tallyfy.
- Select the video you want to add and save your changes.
It’s as easy as that! Now you can enhance your processes with engaging videos to provide better guidance and instructions.
But wait, there’s even more! You also have the option to upload video files directly to Tallyfy. Here are the supported file formats:
- WebM (100MB limit)
Simply click on the “Upload Video File” button and select the file you want to upload. Tallyfy will handle the rest and make sure your video is ready to be played within your process.
So go ahead, get creative, and make your processes more dynamic with videos. Need inspiration? Check out this article about comment text fields to see what else you can add to your Tallyfy processes.
Happy video-making! 🎥