Tallyfy is privacy-certified for EU and Swiss customers
Our official Privacy Shield record can be inspected here.
Tallyfy collects the personal information of its customers, business partners and website visitors and may use this information for a number of purposes, including, but not limited to, providing information about Tallyfy products, services and online services, supporting the customer or partner relationship, processing employment applications and delivering targeted advertisements and other marketing communications. As part of providing technical support for its cloud offerings, Tallyfy may receive and process personal information incidentally provided by the customer via a shared screen, a screen shot, a customer log or a database extract. As a data processor, Tallyfy acts on the instructions of its customers and does not determine the purposes for which it processes the relevant personal information. Additionally, Tallyfy collects human resources data for the purpose of administering and carrying out the employment or personnel relationship.
In compliance with the Privacy Shield Principles, Tallyfy, Inc. commits to resolve complaints about our collection or use of your personal information. EU and Swiss individuals with inquiries or complaints regarding our Privacy Shield policy should first contact Tallyfy, Inc. at:
911 Washington Avenue, Suite 501, St. Louis, MO 63101 – United States
Tallyfy, Inc. has further committed to cooperate with the panel established by the EU data protection authorities (DPAs) and the Swiss Federal Data Protection and Information Commissioner (FDPIC) with regard to unresolved Privacy Shield complaints concerning data transferred from the EU and Switzerland.
- Tallyfy, Inc is subject to the investigatory and enforcement powers of the Federal Trade Commission (FTC).
- You, as an individual, under certain conditions, can invoke binding arbitration on Tallyfy, Inc.
- Tallyfy, Inc.’s liability in cases of onward transfers to third parties is limited to data which is held under resources such as servers and databases that are directly or indirectly managed by Tallyfy, Inc.
The following terms have the following meaning in this Policy:
(a) “Tallyfy” means Tallyfy, Inc. and any of its directors, officers, agents, or representatives;
(b) “Site” means the website tallyfy.com, https://go.tallyfy.com, the Tallyfy API, the software available at the Site (“Software”), and any other related websites We may have or establish;
(c) “You” or “Your” means any visitor to this Site and any user of the software available on the Site, including any entity the visitor to this Site and/or user of the Software may represent, and any entity purchasing Services or using this Site;
(d) “Services” means all services provided for You by Tallyfy via this Site and other suggested websites.
(e) “Content” means all text, graphics, videos, sounds, music, trade dress, trademarks, text, works of authorship, Services, newsletters, articles, papers, features, functions, the selection and arrangement of the foregoing, and other materials and information of any kind or nature contained on or made available on this Site; and 2. General Types of Information. You may provide Tallyfy with two types of information during Your visit to the Site, namely, (a) anonymous information Tallyfy collects; and (b) personal information that You voluntarily share with Tallyfy. This Policy does not cover information Tallyfy collects about You through any other means.
4. Personally Identifiable Information. “Personally Identifiable Information” is information that identifies You, including but not limited to Your name, postal address, telephone number, e-mail address, fax number, credit card, financial account information, and other information once it is associated with Your Personally Identifiable Information. Tallyfy may ask You to provide Personally Identifiable Information when You create an online account, purchase products or Services, contact Tallyfy with a question or concern, or participate in other activities on the Site. Tallyfy may also collect publicly available information about You from other sources, such as information from newspapers, blogs, and commercial websites or third party data aggregators and use such information to supplement Your Personally Identifiable Information. Tallyfy may also collect Personally Identifiable Information that You voluntarily disclose on the Site, absent any request from Tallyfy.
5. Tallyfy’s Use and Sharing of Information.
(a) Fulfilment, Changes, and Communications. Tallyfy uses Personally Identifiable Information for the purpose for which You provided it, including but not limited to fulfilling Your request for Services or information, processing and administering Your requests, activating Your online account, and allowing You to participate in any public area of the Site. Tallyfy may also use Personally Identifiable Information to notify You of changes to this Site, to provide You with news, e-mail offers, and other information, to let You know about other information and Services that may be of interest to You, and to tailor Tallyfy’s online offerings to Your preferences. Tallyfy may access all Personally Identifiable Information and all data in your account for the purposes of support and adoption.
(b) Website Analysis. Tallyfy may also combine anonymous usage information collected from Your visit to the Site with that of other users to determine which features and areas of the Site are most popular. This aggregated information does not contain information personally associated with You.
(c) Sharing With Third Parties, Affiliates, and Vendors. Tallyfy may provide Your Personally Identifiable Information, together with any and all other information concerning Your transactions with Tallyfy, to third parties who provided services to Tallyfy or who distribute electronic or wire communications to parties who choose to receive them. Tallyfy may also share Your Personally Identifiable Information with its licensees, licensors, and affiliates.
(d) Aggregated Information. Tallyfy may share aggregated information with third party service providers to assist in collecting demographic information and improving this Site, as well as with potential advertisers, contractors, investors, and other third parties in connection with the sale, advertising, or marketing of Tallyfy’s Services.
(e) Social Networks. If You are a member of a social network service, such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn or similar websites or services that You have authorized to gather information about Your online behavior on this Site (“Authorized Social Networks”), including participation in any behavioral reporting program that such Authorized Social Networks may operate on or off of their own websites, Tallyfy may share information regarding Your activities on the Site with such Authorized Social Networks, and they may associate and use that information with Personally Identifiable Information they already have about You.
(f) Third Party Policies. Tallyfy may use agents, contractors and other companies to perform Services on its behalf. You must be comfortable with the privacy policies of any other website You authorize to gather information for or from Tallyfy, as the privacy policies of such other websites will govern use of Your Personally Identifiable Information after it has been transmitted.
6. Accessing and Disclosing Account Information. Tallyfy may disclose Personally Identifiable Information to law enforcement agencies if required to do so by law or if Tallyfy believes that such disclosure is necessary or desirable in order to:
(a) comply with legal process;
(c) respond to claims that any Content violates third-party rights;
(d) respond to Your requests for customer service;
(e) protect Tallyfy’s rights, property, or personal safety, or that of Tallyfy’s users or members of the public; or
(f) deal with or report any activities that Tallyfy believes to be unlawful.
7. United States Use. All matters relating to this Site are governed by the laws of the State of Missouri and the United States. If You are located outside of the United States, any information (including Personally Identifiable Information) You provide to Tallyfy will be transferred to and processed within the United States. If You do not want Tallyfy to transfer Your Personally Identifiable Information into the United States, do not submit it to Tallyfy.
9. Log Data. Tallyfy may automatically log and collect information that describes how its visitors use and navigate its Site, including but not limited to the number and frequency of visitors to each web page, the length of their stays, Your internet browser type, referrer data that identifies the web page visited before and after Your visit to the Site, Your IP address, and what technology is available via Your browser to serve the most appropriate version of a web page. Tallyfy or its service providers may also serve You advertisements based upon the geographic location of Your IP address.
10. Clear GIFs, Web Beacons, and Other Methods. Tallyfy or its third party providers may track usage on the Site via clear GIFs or pixels, which are invisible files on web pages that communicate with Your computer to determine, among other things, whether You have been to that page before or viewed a particular advertisement. Tallyfy may also use web beacons, other monitoring technologies, and third party service providers who may gather data for purposes of advertising or reporting Site traffic and statistics.
11. Third Party Advertisements and Operations. Tallyfy may allow third parties to deliver advertisements on the Site, perform certain functions for Tallyfy, or place third party links on the Site. If You click on these third-party advertisements or links, You may deploy cookies, web beacons, or other devices as described above in Paragraph 10. Certain activities on the Site, such as purchases, may be performed or sponsored by third parties, and You will be asked to submit Personally Identifiable Information to complete Your transaction. Tallyfy does not control how these third parties use the information they collect from You. Tallyfy has no responsibility (and disclaims any representations, warranties or responsibility) for these third-party advertisements and websites, including, without limitation, their content and privacy policies. Tallyfy encourages You to read the privacy policies of the advertisers and websites to learn how they may collect and use Your information.
12. Copy of Personally Identifiable Information. You may obtain a copy of Your Personally Identifiable Information by contacting Tallyfy, at the address below, or online via the “Contact Us” form on the Site. For Your protection, You may be required to provide proof of Your identity to obtain a copy of Your Personally Identifiable Information. You may correct any errors in Your Personally Identifiable Information by providing Tallyfy with the correct information. Tallyfy will also delete Your Personally Identifiable Information from its records upon Your written request; provided, however, if You are or have been a subscriber, or have received any Services from Tallyfy, Tallyfy reserves the right to maintain archive copies of all communications, transactions, account and subscription information, and other documents in Tallyfy’s possession concerning or related to You, including Personally Identifiable Information.
13. California. California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits guests and customers who are California residents to request certain information regarding disclosure of Personally Identifiable Information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. You may make such a request by contacting Tallyfy at the address stated below.
14. Privacy of Children. This Site is not intended or designed for persons under the age of 18 years of age without parental consent and direct supervision. By creating an account or accessing or using the Site or Services, You represent that You are at least 18 years of age. If You are under 18, do not send Tallyfy any Personally Identifiable Information unless You have written permission of a parent or guardian. Tallyfy does not knowingly collect personal information directly from individuals under 18 years of age.
15. Security. Tallyfy uses reasonable security measures to protect Your Personally Identifiable Information from loss, misuse, alteration, or destruction and to see that it remains reliable, accurate, and current. Unfortunately, no data collection or transmission over the Internet is completely secure, and Tallyfy cannot ensure or warrant the security of that information.
17. Contacting Tallyfy. If You have any additional questions, please feel free to contact Tallyfy any time using the “Contact Us” form on the Site or via mail at the following address: Tallyfy, Inc. 911 Washington Av., Suite 501 St. Louis, MO 63101