Run your operations on auto-pilot
Tallyfy is a simple, organized way to document and track all your playbooks, recurring processes, know-how, SOP's and forms.
Annual Pricing (2 months free)Monthly Pricing
The easiest way to train your team and grow your business
- Document playbooks and how-to's
- Supercharge training with zero-risk
- Migrate your existing operations manual
- Start a continuous improvement culture
Help everyone track tasks and decisions
Ensure forms & tasks never slip through the cracks
- Don't just read procedures, run them
- Digitize forms & approval tasks
- Assign unlimited tasks to clients
- Track the progress of many jobs
Get predictable and scalable outcomes across teams
- Automate decisions with rules
- Approval workflows & smart views
- Custom branding & controls
- Addons like analytics, SSO & more
Opera Theatre of St. Louis
Tallyfy is not a cost. It's an investment that pays huge dividends.
Time wasted per person
Number of employees
$ wasted per day
Enter the time wasted per person, per day for each of these problems (which Tallyfy solves):
- Training. Repeatedly explaining a standard procedure to a new or existing employee.
- Busywork. Chasing coworkers or clients for approvals. Saying "it's your turn" on a handover.
- Backtracking. Getting the full story of a problem (from scratch) before it can be solved.
- Lack of clarity. Doing back-and-forth emails and chats due to vague and unstructured tasking.
- Missing information. Sending forms back and forth due to problems or missing info.
- Annoyed clients. Dropping the ball with clients due to uncertainty about workflow status.
In case you're wondering - studies show that on average, busywork takes up 2 hours per person, per day (contact us for references). Now consider this - the stresses above also annoy people and kills creativity. It also builds toxic work culture and causes people to disengage from work and eventually - leave their jobs. Leavers might tell potential new hires that your company is a disorganized mess. Saving time on busywork is not just about money, it's about your survival - and happy employees.
This is how many employees are in your company. Change the number by clicking on the box.
The average US professional worker is paid $44 per person, per hour (official data). We take this rate and multiply it with time wasted and the number of employees to get dollars wasted per day. In case you're wondering - studies show that on average, busywork eats up 2 hours a day. See the explanation panel for the first box (hours wasted) for full details.
What do others say?
Need a full feature list?