Did you know that handoffs are the biggest bottlenecks in your business processes?
Do processes turn into long chains of email, scattered documents & constant following up with the people involved?
Up to 30% of employee time is wasted on tracking processes
In the US – the cost of this maps to an astonishing $2 trillion in wages. Besides the time wasted, the cost is even more – people could spend this time delivering better customer service or growing bottom-line revenue.
If you are a business owner, you need to urgently address this problem if you want a strong competitive advantage.
Streamline your processes. Prevent mistakes & delays
See problems & progress in real-time. Manage by exception
Pinpoint bottlenecks & inefficiencies. Continuously improve.
Offer staff/clients visibility. Always ensure excellence.
Easy tracking for everyone
You have processes, audits, forms and procedures. Transform them from paper, documents and complex systems into user-friendly, interactive checklists.
Engineer a robust process with features like capturing information, locking down who does what, when and how and much more – all on Tallyfy.
As a user
Tallyfy makes your life easier
- Do a process perfectly - without stress and mess.
- No need to update everyone about progress.
- Never worry about forgetting something important.
As a manager
Visibility and control over what's going on
- Track the progress of everything in real-time - on any device.
- Never worry about missing problems or issues.
- Ensure accountability, continuous improvement and efficiency.
As a business owner or executive
Faster processes at better quality - delivered cheaper
- Scale your business easily with reliable consistency.
- Get real metrics on bottlenecks. No more guesswork.
- Gain a real competitive advantage.
Are you a process improvement expert?
Trust Tallyfy to run any critical business process
- HR processes – onboarding and on-the-job training
- Compliance – QA, screening, testing and safety checks
- Housekeeping – opening and closing procedures and maintenance
- Data collection – applications, forms and surveys
- Financial – payroll, expenses and audits
- Client-facing processes – involve clients and partners, provide tracking into what you offer
- Specialist processes – legal due diligence, rental property maintenance etc.
- Run books
- Systems development – testing and QA
- Deployment processes
- Project management – bootstrapping or closing projects
- New developer onboarding – bootstrapping or closing projects
- Help desk tracking and forms – in combination with your existing service platforms
- ITIL-driven management – incidents, problems, configuration, change management, releases
- On-boarding and training – your channel and business partners. Give others the best chance of selling your products by setting them up right
- CRM and lead conversion – checklists to maximize win rate for potential customers or products
- Marketing – Event planning, campaign/creative approval, product lanuching
- Best practices – checklists to spread successful marketing and sales techniques
Share your processes
Delegate and schedule work out to your team and track their progress, on any device. Receive problem and delay alerts in real-time. Engage your clients or partners by securely allowing them to participate in a process – so that everyone is on the same page.
How do you measure and improve your processes?
There is no realistic way of measuring the accuracy or efficiency of processes today. With Tallyfy, you can visualize bottlenecks and delays. You can crowdsource process improvements, for the first time.
Ensure that routine work is done accurately & efficiently
Nobody wants to wake up tomorrow morning to a huge security breach caused by mistakes made by a third-party, vendor or internal staff member. There’s a lot of spending in hard technology for security and compliance, but the technology is only as good as the process that is used to provision, configure, audit and de-commission systems. Tallyfy addresses the biggest cause of risk, by enforcing process compliance in a simple and beautiful way.Alex Buschel - CEO, ProGloBix
Find out how much you can save
Trust us to help you run your business.
Our HQ is in St. Louis, Missouri. One of our friendly people will get back to you personally.