Get every checklist and approval done perfectly
Tallyfy blueprints are far better than traditional process documentation and flowcharts. We started by documenting our workflows in one place and then moved on to automating them. Now, all our processes are being done much faster and with fewer mistakes!
- Dennis - Head of Operations at a mid-size US company / See more stories
Have you tried Tallyfy?
Tallyfy helps you document playbooks, track progress and improve processes you do between people. Eliminate the chaos of email and chat to collect information, get approvals and automate handovers for tasks. Stop worrying about disorganized processes.
Get the power and control you're missing in other tools
Everyone must complete
Efficient teamwork requires a simple way to automate accountability. If 4 people are assigned - all 4 need to complete the task. Eliminate the stress of back-and-forth chats and emails to achieve consensus.
This is not another comment
Commenting is great, until you're buried in an ocean of hundreds of random comments - and you have no idea what's actually important and what's noise. Report an issue to segment your chats beautifully.
If this - then that
So many tasks are "Not applicable". Automate decisions to prevent mistakes. Reduce long, irrelevant lists into short, relevant tasks. Use rules to hide and show tasks. Make workflows amazingly clear.
Collecting information via chat, email or documents is a mess - you get a jumbled pile of responses in random formats. Structured form fields in Tallyfy formalize responses and make data usable and organized.
Approve / Reject
Make decisions so easy that it literally takes one click to move on. Save a ton of wasted time and prevent uncertainty and stress at work.
Which process will you run?
- Inbound campaign requests
- Structured feedback from sales
- Creative approval and QA
- High touch client onboarding
- Structure product feedback to R&D
- Playbooks to triage FAQ's
- Purchase requests and approvals
- Accounts receivable & payable
- Vendor or supplier onboarding
- Self-service orientation for new employees
- Structure incoming talent requests
- Reimbursement and promotion requests
- Structure incoming issues and ideas
- Product quality assurance cycles
- Product release or update processes
- Triage tickets and run custom playbooks
- Integrate DevOps to everyday processes
- Security and asset re-assignment checklists
- Lead qualification or enrichment
- Quote to Contract to Close
- Customer handover to operations
- Structure and deliver process audits
- Train AI with human-in-the-loop
- Request to BI to Insight Delivery
- Transform SOP's into engaging experiences
- Crowdsource and control know-how
- Deliver "one source of truth"
Explain it once
Get your business out of your brain. Capture every detail about how every task is done – without the mess of flowcharts and documents. Your training and onboarding has never been this powerful & easy!
Instantly turn your approval workflows, procedures and forms into trackable processes. Anyone can see the status of any request or task, anywhere, anytime. Stop all those wasted emails, chats and meetings.
Put your processes and playbooks on auto-pilot. Tallyfy instantly shows or hides tasks based on powerful rules. Eliminate the stress of remembering every detail and every little if, but or when.
Every process involves a flow of information
Tallyfy empowers you to scale and systemize your operations to differentiate and win.
Beautiful snap-ins to your existing systems
Tallyfy pays for itself – many times over
Time wasted per person
Number of employees
$ wasted per day
Enter the time wasted per person, per day for each of these problems (which Tallyfy solves):
- Training. Repeatedly explaining a standard procedure to a new or existing employee.
- Busywork. Chasing coworkers or clients for approvals. Saying "it's your turn" on a handover.
- Backtracking. Getting the full story of a problem (from scratch) before it can be solved.
- Lack of clarity. Doing back-and-forth emails and chats due to vague and unstructured tasking.
- Missing information. Sending forms back and forth due to problems or missing info.
- Annoyed clients. Dropping the ball with clients due to uncertainty about workflow status.
In case you're wondering - studies show that on average, busywork takes up 2 hours per person, per day (contact us for references). Now consider this - the stresses above also annoy people and kills creativity. It also builds toxic work culture and causes people to disengage from work and eventually - leave their jobs. Leavers might tell potential new hires that your company is a disorganized mess. Saving time on busywork is not just about money, it's about your survival - and happy employees.
This is how many employees are in your company. Change the number by clicking on the box.
The average US professional worker is paid $44 per person, per hour (official data). We take this rate and multiply it with time wasted and the number of employees to get dollars wasted per day. In case you're wondering - studies show that on average, busywork eats up 2 hours a day. See the explanation panel for the first box (hours wasted) for full details.