Say hello to clear, simple processes
No stress. No code. No flowcharts. Visualize every task across your team – in perfect sync.
Tallyfy is the gold standard for checklists and workflows. Documenting our blueprint was easy and helped everyone immediately, especially people working from home. We focused on automating processes and removing stress. We felt 100% confident about tracking complex approvals that used to be a chaos of emails. Amazing.
- Dennis G. / Head of Operations / See more stories
Stop losing tasks in the chaos of emails and chats. Find your playbooks, know-how, SOP’s and forms in one place. Track progress. Automate approvals. Stop worrying about the details.
Explain it once
Get your business out of your brain. Capture every detail about how every task is done – without the mess of flowcharts and documents. Your training and onboarding has never been this powerful & easy!
Instantly turn your approval workflows, procedures and forms into trackable processes. Anyone can see the status of any request or task, anywhere, anytime. Stop all those wasted emails, chats and meetings.
Put your processes and playbooks on auto-pilot. Tallyfy instantly shows or hides tasks based on powerful rules. Eliminate the stress of remembering every detail and every little if, but or when.
Workflow Made Easy ® 🙂
- Structure inbound creative requests
- Collect campaign ideas from sales
- QA for content publishing
- High touch client onboarding
- Client feedback requests
- Playbooks to triage common questions
- Accounts receivable & payable
- Purchase requests
- Collect monthly data from teams
- Self-service orientation for new employees
- Incoming resource requests
- Reimbursement and promotion requests
- Organize incoming issues and ideas
- Quality assurance
- Product release processes
- Triage requests to run custom playbooks
- Add micro-RPA to people-driven processes
- Consistent vendor and security checklists
- Lead qualification
- Automate contractuals and closes
- Document and improve playbooks
- Crowdsource data labelling for AI/ML
- Manage human-in-the-loop workflows
- Deliver insights "as a service"
- Transform SOP's into engaging experiences
- Crowdsource all company know-how
- Measure and improve company know-how
Every process involves a flow of information
Tallyfy empowers you to scale and systemize your operations to differentiate and win.
Beautiful snap-ins to your existing systems
Tallyfy pays for itself – many times over
Time wasted per person
Number of employees
$ wasted per day
Enter the time wasted per person, per day for each of these problems (which Tallyfy solves):
- Training. Repeatedly explaining a standard procedure to a new or existing employee.
- Busywork. Chasing coworkers or clients for approvals. Saying "it's your turn" on a handover.
- Backtracking. Getting the full story of a problem (from scratch) before it can be solved.
- Lack of clarity. Doing back-and-forth emails and chats due to vague and unstructured tasking.
- Missing information. Sending forms back and forth due to problems or missing info.
- Annoyed clients. Dropping the ball with clients due to uncertainty about workflow status.
In case you're wondering - studies show that on average, busywork takes up 2 hours per person, per day (contact us for references). Now consider this - the stresses above also annoy people and kills creativity. It also builds toxic work culture and causes people to disengage from work and eventually - leave their jobs. Leavers might tell potential new hires that your company is a disorganized mess. Saving time on busywork is not just about money, it's about your survival - and happy employees.
This is how many employees are in your company. Change the number by clicking on the box.
The average US professional worker is paid $44 per person, per hour (official data). We take this rate and multiply it with time wasted and the number of employees to get dollars wasted per day. In case you're wondering - studies show that on average, busywork eats up 2 hours a day. See the explanation panel for the first box (hours wasted) for full details.