Tallyfyers tell us that they can’t imagine life before Tallyfy
Emails, chats and ad-hoc tasks
People say “let’s document our processes”. But what’s the point – when nobody ever follows them?
Real-time status. Instant handovers.
People rave about Tallyfy because they feel an amazing bliss that no other product delivers.
Proven, fresh thinking that transforms teamwork. Freedom starts here.
Stop doing ad-hoc projects and tasks. Repeatable processes make outcomes reliable. Everyone knows what to do next. Operations can scale.
Why document a process that nobody looks at? You can’t run flowcharts or SOP’s. You can’t improve a process that nobody follows.
Pick and run any process. Tallyfy eliminates questions like “what’s the status?” and “who is doing what next?”. Wouldn’t it feel amazing to get back tons of wasted time?
- Inbound campaign requests
- Structured feedback from sales
- Creative approval and QA
- High touch client onboarding
- Structure product feedback to R&D
- Playbooks to triage FAQ's
- Purchase requests and approvals
- Accounts receivable & payable
- Vendor or supplier onboarding
- Self-service orientation for new employees
- Structure incoming talent requests
- Reimbursement and promotion requests
- Structure incoming issues and ideas
- Product quality assurance cycles
- Product release or update processes
- Triage tickets and run custom playbooks
- Integrate DevOps to everyday processes
- Security and asset re-assignment checklists
- Lead qualification or enrichment
- Quote to Contract to Close
- Customer handover to operations
- Structure and deliver process audits
- Train AI with human-in-the-loop
- Request to BI to Insight Delivery
- Transform SOP's into engaging experiences
- Crowdsource and control know-how
- Deliver "one source of truth"
Tallyfy blueprints are far better than traditional process documentation and flowcharts. We started by designing our workflows in one place and then moved on to automating them. Now, all our processes are being done much faster and with fewer mistakes!
- Dennis - Head of Operations at a mid-size US company / See more stories
So, do we agree on this?
Anyone can create engaging SOP’s with videos and photos.
Is this done yet?
Automate status, handovers and tasking.
What did the client say?
Automate collection of structured data from clients – with your own branding.
I feel overloaded with chat & email noise!
Separate normal comments from blocker comments – within a specific task.
Nobody can remember this!
Automate complex decisions with rules.
Is this our latest process?
Yes, always. Eliminate re-training cost.
Write it once
Capture tribal knowledge into a system. Capture every detail about how every task is done – without the mess of flowcharts and documents. Your training and onboarding has never been this powerful & easy!
Instantly turn your approval workflows, procedures and forms into trackable processes. Anyone can see the status of any request or task, anywhere, anytime. Stop all those wasted emails, chats and meetings.
Put your processes and playbooks on auto-pilot. Tallyfy instantly shows or hides tasks based on powerful rules. Eliminate the stress of remembering every detail and every little if, but or when.
You won't find this elegance or power in any other system
Everyone must complete
Efficient teamwork requires a simple way to automate accountability. If 4 people are assigned - all 4 need to complete the task. Eliminate the stress of back-and-forth chats and emails to achieve consensus.
This is not another comment
Commenting is great, until you're buried in an ocean of hundreds of random comments - and you have no idea what's actually important and what's noise. Report an issue to segment your chats beautifully.
If this - then that
So many tasks are "Not applicable". Automate decisions to prevent mistakes. Reduce long, irrelevant lists into short, relevant tasks. Use rules to hide and show tasks. Make workflows amazingly clear.
Collecting information via chat, email or documents is a mess - you get a jumbled pile of responses in random formats. Structured form fields in Tallyfy formalize responses and make data usable and organized.
Approve / Reject
Make decisions so easy that it literally takes one click to move on. Save a ton of wasted time and prevent uncertainty and stress at work.
Beautiful snap-ins to your existing systems
Tallyfy pays for itself – many times over
Busywork per person
$ wasted per day
These problems cost real money. But see this a different way. Is there better things you could do with the time you save?
- Training. Repeatedly explaining a standard procedure to a new or existing employee.
- Busywork. Chasing coworkers or clients for approvals. Saying "it's your turn" on a handover.
- Backtracking. Getting the full story of a problem (from scratch) before it can be solved.
- Lack of clarity. Doing back-and-forth emails and chats due to vague and unstructured tasking.
- Missing information. Sending forms back and forth due to problems or missing info.
- Annoyed clients. Dropping the ball with clients due to uncertainty about workflow status.
In case you're wondering - studies show that on average, busywork takes up 2 hours per person, per day (contact us for references). Now consider this - the stresses above also annoy people and kills creativity. It also builds toxic work culture and causes people to disengage from work and eventually - leave their jobs. Leavers might tell potential new hires that your company is a disorganized mess. Saving time on busywork is not just about money, it's about your survival - and happy employees.
How many employees work at your company? Edit the number by clicking on the pencil icon.
Sure, lost time = lost money. But more importantly - Is there better things you can do with the time you save?
An average US professional worker is paid $44 per hour, per person (official data). We take this rate and multiply it with time wasted and the number of employees to get dollars wasted per day.
Studies show busywork eats up an average 2 hours a day. See the explanation panel for the first box - "Busywork per person". You can improve your operations immediately - try Tallyfy!