It’s time to talk about business process management software.
Are you scared of complex, legacy BPM software or just don’t have the resources or patience to implement it?
You shouldn’t be.
When you design and run operations better, you can improve everything. Guide people through onboarding new clients, orienting new employees, or approve purchases effortlessly.
Perfect BPM software should do that in minutes.
But it doesn’t.
Maybe you’ve tried legacy BPM “platforms”, or maybe you haven’t. It takes an army of IT to set up a legacy BPM, and months-long projects to make just simple things work. It involves tons of money and additional armies of process management consultants — we’re talking 6 figures. And the result?
Something complicated, clunky and over-engineered. Something nobody wants to use.
Legacy BPM software was supposed to help you. But nobody used it and it was very difficult for business users to understand or care about.
IT people hoped that people would use it. Nobody really did.
BPM can be your magician’s trick. But it needs to be done right, to make your operations better.
Agile. Flexible. Changing.
Process management software keeps you ahead of the crowd. Your employees are happier and more engaged. They matter in every process. They contribute to process improvement. Clients are guided through tasks and forms. They don’t have to ask you. They won’t waste time understanding how you work.
You need the right BPM software. And so does everyone else.
And the great thing is — that perfect, life-changing BPM software exists.
Rising from decades of that painful dinosaur called legacy BPM – is Tallyfy.
Streamlined. Easy. Perfect.
Made for you by people who felt the pain of legacy process management software – with all their crazy flowcharts, BPMN, and needless complexity. We understand the needs of modern teams, and it’s not legacy BPM software.
Anyone, anywhere can use Tallyfy within 60 seconds. It’s totally different.
It was made for you. It’s BPM software like you’ve never imagined.
Business Process Management Software (BPMS) that’s fit for modern teams
Real results from customers using Tallyfy to manage their business processes.
understand Tallyfy in 1 minute
Director of Communications
improvement in process outcomes
Use it right now to manage many business processes
BPM software that eliminates threads of emails, forms and spreadsheets.
- Inbound campaign requests
- Structured feedback from sales
- Creative approval and QA
- High touch client onboarding
- Structure feedback to R&D
- Playbooks to triage FAQ's
- Purchase requests and approvals
- Accounts receivable & payable
- Vendor or supplier onboarding
- Self-service orientation
- Structure talent requests
- Promotion requests
- Structure incoming issues
- Product quality assurance cycles
- Product release processes
- Triage tickets to playbooks
- Merge DevOps to everyone
- Asset re-assignment
- Lead qualification or enrichment
- Quote to Contract to Close
- Customer handover to operations
- Structure and deliver audits
- Train AI with human-in-the-loop
- Request to BI to Insights
- Make SOP's useful
- Crowdsource know-how
- Deliver "one source of truth"
Tallyfy makes BPM easy for everyone
Forget about armies of consultants and years of IT pain. Get processes up and running in minutes. Map existing BPMN flows to Tallyfy.
You can even share processes with clients – outside your company!
BPM that your coworkers will actually like
The easiest enterprise business process management software available.
Define your forms, approvals and processes
- One place to see your services and processes
- Kick off approval workflows using web forms
- Update SOP’s to eliminate versioning chaos
- Define who does what, when and how
Real-time workflows for employees and clients
- Works without leaving Outlook or Gmail
- Integration in minutes via webhooks and API
- Real-time tracking for all your processes
- Conditional branching automation
Process improvement for any size of business
- Handle process variation without flowcharts
- Integrate via our open API and SSO
- Integrate AI for voice, images and more
- Stream analytics to your BI system
So, do we all agree on the process?
Everyone can contribute easily to finalizing a business process.
Has my request been approved yet?
Never have to ask about the status of anything again.
Has anyone updated the client?
Clients can securely track a process!
Didn’t you see the urgent email?
Know what’s important and what can wait.
It’s difficult to follow processes
Tallyfy guides you through decisions.
Is the process up to date?
Eliminate change management and training.