The Only Compliance Management Software That Anyone Can Understand Within 60 Seconds
Tallyfy is beautiful compliance management software that transforms tasks and approvals into automated processes. Unlike legacy compliance software – there’s reduced risk of total failure in user adoption. You don’t need armies of consultants and many months and years of IT pain.
Book Your 1:1 Demo Watch Video
Compliance that’s fit for modern teams
Real results from customers using Tallyfy to manage their compliance processes.
understand Tallyfy in 1 minute
Director of Communications
improvement in compliance outcomes
Use it right now to manage many processes
Compliance software eliminates threads of emails, forms and spreadsheets.
Tallyfy makes compliance easy for everyone
Forget about armies of consultants and years of IT pain. Get compliance checks up and running in minutes. Share compliance tasks with people outside your company.
Compliance that your coworkers might actually like
The easiest compliance management software available.
Define your forms, approvals and processes
- One place to see your services and processes
- Kick off compliance workflows using web forms
- Update SOP’s to eliminate versioning chaos
- Define who does what, when and how
Real-time workflows for employees and clients
- Works without leaving Outlook or Gmail
- Integration in minutes via webhooks and API
- Real-time tracking for all your processes
- Conditional branching automates who does what
Process improvement for any size of business
- Handle process variation without flowcharts
- Integrate via our open API and SSO
- Integrate AI for voice, images and more
- Stream analytics to your BI system
So, do we all agree on the process?
Everyone can agree on a compliance process.
Has my request been approved yet?
Never have to ask about the status of anything again.
Has anyone updated the client?
Save audit trails of client actions.
Didn’t you see the urgent email?
Know what’s important and what can wait.
It’s difficult to comply with processes
Tallyfy guides you through decisions.
Is the process up to date?
Eliminate change management and training.