Process documentation that’s fit for modern teams
Real results from customers using Tallyfy to document and automate their business processes.
understand Tallyfy in 1 minute
Director of Communications
improvement in process outcomes
Try it right now to document all of your processes
Intuitive process documentation software that eliminates threads of emails, forms, and spreadsheets.
- Inbound campaign requests
- Structured feedback from sales
- Creative approval and QA
- High touch client onboarding
- Structure feedback to R&D
- Playbooks to triage FAQ's
- Purchase requests and approvals
- Accounts receivable & payable
- Vendor or supplier onboarding
- Self-service orientation
- Structure talent requests
- Promotion requests
- Structure incoming issues
- Product quality assurance cycles
- Product release processes
- Triage tickets to playbooks
- Merge DevOps to everyone
- Asset re-assignment
- Lead qualification or enrichment
- Quote to Contract to Close
- Customer handover to operations
- Structure and deliver audits
- Train AI with human-in-the-loop
- Request to BI to Insights
- Make SOP's useful
- Crowdsource know-how
- Deliver "one source of truth"
Tallyfy makes process documentation easy for anyone
Forget about armies of consultants and years of IT pain. Get processes up and running in minutes.
Process documentation software that anyone can use
The easiest process documentation software available.
Define your forms, approvals and processes
- One place to see your services and processes
- Kick off process documentation using web forms
- Update SOP’s to eliminate versioning chaos
- Define who does what, when and how
Real-time process documentation for employees and clients
- Works without leaving Outlook or Gmail
- Integration in minutes via webhooks and API
- Real-time tracking for all your approvals
- Automated rules for approvals
Process improvement for any size of business
- Handle approval variations without flowcharts
- Integrate via our open API and SSO
- Integrate AI for voice, images and more
- Stream analytics to your BI system
So, do we all agree on this process?
Everyone can contribute easily to finalizing the process documentation workflow.
Has this process been documented yet?
Never have to ask about the status of anything again.
Has anyone updated the client?
Clients can securely track a process!
Didn’t you see the urgent email?
Know what’s important and what can wait.
It’s difficult to follow processes
Tallyfy guides you through approval decisions.
Is the process up to date?
Eliminate change management and training.