- Our Service Level Agreement (SLA) for customers on any paid plan guarantees a 99.9% monthly uptime.
- We’ve designed our SLA to be clear and simple — based directly on the information we make publicly available on our status page.
- If we fall short of our 99.9% uptime guarantee, we’ll refund customers on paid plans 10 times the amount you paid during the period Tallyfy was down.
Helpdesk and Support Guidelines
As a default – we provide email support only during CST (Central Standard Time) working hours. We aim to respond to tickets within 24 hours of receiving them – if they fall into CST working hours.
“Downtime” is based on two factors: the number of minutes Tallyfy was unavailable, and the percentage of customers that were affected. If Tallyfy is down, we use server monitoring software to measure the server side error rate, ping test results, web server tests, TCP port tests, and website tests.
At the end of each month, we add “downtime” periods together to calculate the overall monthly “downtime period”. Calculating “downtime” can be difficult, but we aim to keep it simple by tying our SLA guarantee to a single monthly uptime number.
Some scenarios don’t count towards downtime. Here are some examples:
- Slowness with certain features (link expansions, search, etc.)
- Issues affecting only your workspace that are related to external apps or third parties
- Delays with uploading, sharing, or processing images and files
- External network problems outside of our control, such as bad routing tables between your internet service provider (ISP) and our server
- “Scheduled Downtime” for maintenance
“Monthly Uptime” is the percentage of total possible minutes Tallyfy was available to you. Here’s how we calculate this:
Total possible minutes – Downtime Minutes = Monthly Uptime
Sometimes we need to perform maintenance to keep Tallyfy working smoothly. If scheduled downtime is necessary, we’ll give you 48 hours advance notice. In a calendar year, scheduled downtime won’t exceed 10 hours.
If we fall short of our 99.9% uptime guarantee, we’ll refund you 10 times the amount your workspace paid during the period Tallyfy was down in the form of “Service Credits”. When you reach your renewal date, or if you add new members, we’ll first draw from your credit balance before charging you.
“Service credits” can’t be exchanged for cash. They’re capped at a maximum of 30 days of paid service.
A note about performance issues
Our SLA excludes the following performance issues:
- Issues caused by factors outside of our reasonable control
- Issues that resulted from any actions or inaction by you or a third-party
- Issues that resulted from your equipment and/or third-party equipment (not within the primary control of Tallyfy)
- Issues that arise from our suspension or termination of your right to use Tallyfy in accordance with our Terms of Service.