Config your template
The config option, allows you to customize and configure the overall behavior and permissions your template has. From this menu, you can Duplicate, Archive, **Print(Download as PDF)**and Rename your template by clicking the pencil icon near your template’s name
You’ll find a summary of your template, as well as the following options:
- Add a description to your template.
- Change the status of the template.
- Upload an explanation video of it.
- General information about who is assigned, the creator, last time updated, etc.
- Set a rule to force the process to be added to a folder when launched.
- Set a rule to force the process to be tagged before launching it.
- Upload the original document of the process.
- Add tags to the process.
- Add special instructions to it.
- Set the template to emit a noisy webhook for every task.
Shows you a timeline of the changes made to the template.
The permissions section allows you to configure the permissions of your template. As well as some overall utilities.
Public to the world
This option WILL make your template appear in the public library of templates, essentially making it visible and accessible to everyone in the world!
For this template
These allow you to customize who has access to editing, reading, and duplicating the specified template, you can choose to allow everyone or a custom set of people.
For launching processes with this template
Allows you to customize who can launch and access the process when using this template, you can choose to allow everyone or a custom set of people.
Shows you your Org ID as well as the Template ID. Useful when providing information to Tallyfy’s support team, or when integrating Tallyfy with another app of yours.