Apply for Tallyfy’s nonprofit program discount
We welcome applications from organizations that have a valid charitable status with the IRS (in the United States) or a local tax service/charity commission.
Your organization cannot be any of the following:
- A legislative or political activity organization
- A church, association of churches, or other religious organization
- A school, college, or a related organization.
- A government office
- An organization that attempts to influence public opinion
- A hospital, organization involved with health insurance or group health plans, or a related organization
- A private grant-making, independent, or operating foundation
Additionally, your organization cannot do any of the following:
- Discriminate on various grounds
- Promote a specific religious affiliation as part of its mission or services (affiliation is okay)
How to apply?
If you qualify, follow these simple steps:
- If your organization is not using Tallyfy yet, sign up at and provide your Tallyfy organization ID, which can be found .
- Email us at with the following information:
- Your organization’s legal name
- Tallyfy account owner/bill payer’s name, email, and contact number
- Organization’s address
- Organization’s website
- A brief description of what your organization is all about
- A valid certificate/evidence of non-profit/charity status
If your application is approved, we will provide you with a coupon code that you can use when upgrading to a paid annual plan.
- Please note that we do not offer refunds for subscription fees paid before approval for the Tallyfy for Nonprofits program.
- While Tallyfy can be used by everyone, not every organization may meet our eligibility requirements for this program. We determine eligibility at our sole discretion, and we reserve the right to grant or deny applications at any time, for any reason. We may also update our eligibility guidelines as needed.