Integrate Okta SAML/SSO
To integrate Okta SAML/SSO with your Tallyfy organization, follow these simple steps:
- Set up and configure an Okta app with SAML support.
- Use the Okta app’s settings to configure SAML on Tallyfy.
- Enable SAML for your organization on Tallyfy for SSO auth and user provisioning.
Here’s how to create an Okta app for your Tallyfy organization:
- Go to Applications > Applications in the Admin Console and click Add Application.
- Select Web as the Platform and SAML 2.0 for the sign-on method, then click Create.
- Choose a name and logo for your app.
- Get the default SAML values from Tallyfy and fill them in the Okta app settings.
- Configure advanced settings and attribute statements.
- Click Finish.
Now, let’s configure SAML on Tallyfy:
- In your Okta app page, click on the Sign On tab and scroll down to View Set up instructions.
- Copy the provided SAML configs.
- Go to the Tallyfy Support page and fill in the SAML configs.
- Save the configs and enable SAML in your organization.
To provision new members to Tallyfy using SSO:
- Copy the Tallyfy login URL from the Support page.
- Share the URL with your members who have access to the Okta SAML app.
- Existing users can log in, while new members will be automatically added to your Tallyfy organization.