Simplifying Azure AD SAML/SSO Integration with Tallyfy
Welcome to Tallyfy! This article will guide you through the process of integrating Azure AD SAML/SSO with your Tallyfy organization. With SAML, you can enable single sign-on (SSO) authorization and user provisioning for your organization.
To get started, follow these simple steps:
- Set up and configure an Azure AD app with SAML support.
- Provide the app’s settings to Tallyfy’s team to configure SAML on Tallyfy.
- Enable SAML for your organization on Tallyfy to start using SSO authorization and user provisioning.
Let’s dive in!
Set up your custom Azure AD SAML application for Tallyfy
- Sign in to Azure AD with an account that has Administrator privileges.
- Go to Azure Active Directory > Enterprise Applications > +New application > Create your own application.
- Add a name for your app and select “Integrate any other application you don’t find in the gallery” option.
- Click Create.
- Assign users to this application.
Configure SAML settings
- Go to Single sign-on under the Manage section.
- Select SAML.
- Click Edit in the Basic SAML Configuration section.
- Fill in the fields with the values provided by Tallyfy.
- Save the configuration.
Add necessary attribute names for Tallyfy
- In the User Attributes & Claims section, edit each field to change attribute names.
- For example, update the user identifier, first name, last name, and email attribute names.
- Save the changes.
Configure SAML on Tallyfy
- In the “Set up Your app name” section, copy the required setup information from Azure AD.
- Paste the information in the Tallyfy SAML configs modal provided by Tallyfy Support.
- Save the configs and enable SSO for your organization.
Provision new members to Tallyfy using SSO
- Go back to the Tallyfy Support page and copy the Tallyfy login URL from the SAML configs modal.
- Share the URL with your users who have access to the Azure AD SAML app.
- Existing users can log in, while new users will be added to your Tallyfy organization.
That’s it! You’ve successfully integrated Azure AD SAML/SSO with Tallyfy and enabled SSO authorization and user provisioning for your organization. Enjoy the seamless experience!