V2.9 – Parrot
July 17, 2018
- Email notifications when a process tasks you/Zapier assign to yourself.
- Email notifications when a guest or coworker re-opens a task.
- Daily Digest emails
- Ability to ensure only assigned coworkers can complete a task via Advanced tab in template steps.
- New and improved sidebar! Easier access to the things you care about.
- Step cards rise into your view when opened inside of the template editor.
- Improved legibility on form field guidance text.
- Relative dates have been added to all comments.
- New, more clear, task card states, default, hover, and open!
- Simplified create template screen, just enter the name and you’re off!
V2.8 – Bald Eagle
July 3, 2018
- Enlarge images inside of task descriptions.
- Hitting ENTER key commits save when creating text form fields
- Fixed issue with saving form fields.
- Fixed issue with archiving tags.
V2.7 – Condor
June 19, 2018
- Create tasks, templates, start processes, and invite coworkers from anywhere inside Tallyfy with the new “+NEW” button.
- Do more with the “More details” drawer in active processes and the template editor.
- Edit assignees and deadlines inside of an active process.
- “View More” on task card changed to “Open.”
- Need help creating your template? Now you can schedule a call with our experts inside of the template editor with the “Need Help?” button.
- Tabs inside of step cards got a makeover.
- Completing and Re-opening a task plays a sound now. Editable in settings.
- View the number of steps beside each template name in the template library.
- Details, assign, deadline, and advanced tabs all contain their own save buttons.
- Template library archive now has improved darker line design.
- Ability to remove uploaded avatar.
- The template editor has a new look and feel.
- Step alias & field alias are no longer generic and are now read only and can be easily copied.
- Completed task cards now display the name of the coworker who completed them.
- Fixed “unsaved changes” lightbox popping up when switching tabs.
- Fixed “discard changes” button issue not actually discarding changes.
- Assigning a task in another coworker’s task view now auto assigns them.
- Checkbox click lag is fixed.
- If issue is present on process with no tasks, visual indicators will now reveal the issue.
V2.6 – Horned Owl
May 7, 2018
- New completed task card design with ‘View More’ to see form fields and description.
- Template step’s ‘Assign’ tab wording is more clear.
- Active process header scrolls with you and contains important process information.
- A more intuitive Create Template screen with template name prompt above text field.
- Cleaner template step cards – no longer contain visible description text at top of card when closed.
- Ability to easily select a country code for your phone number on sign-up.
- Users must now click “Agree to Tallyfy service notifications” before joining org.
- Withdrawing a coworker invite displays success alert.
- Date picker accepts years 1900 to 9999.
- “Last step of process” renamed to “Last step of template” and moved to bottom of deadline dropdown list.
- Username on user’s settings screen is non-editable.
- Full screen videos do not have overlapping sidebar.
- COMPLETE button only needs one click to mark complete.
- Preview form field now contains correct UI for checklist form field type.
- Users are no longer able to delete a file on a completed task.
- Switch seamlessly between step tabs with no dialogue prompts when no changes have been made.
- Sorting filter remains saved on Process Tracker when returning from different screens.
V2.5 – Crow
April 25, 2018
- Tallyfy is on Zapier! Check out how to connect with and use Zapier.
- Automatically start a processes using Zapier.
- Automatically create one-off tasks using Zapier.
- Ability to create anything new with the NEW button on the top menu.
V2.4 – Eagle
April 13, 2018
- New WYSIWYG (new text editor) in task comments
- New color for process statuses (on progress bars):
- Green = On-time
- Yellow = Due in 24 hrs
- Red = Overdue/issue reported
- New color indicator for task deadlines:
- Grey = on-time
- Yellow = Due in 24 hrs
- Red = Overdue
- New ‘Power Assign’ guests at start of process (BASIC/PRO plan feature.)
- New step relative deadlines (required to refresh after task completion.)
- More subtle button saving animations.
- Ability to see full text clearly in completed forms.
- Your company logo will appear much clearer on Tallyfy, and can now handle @2x files.(please upload it again.)
- Template steps saving when moved.
- Relative deadline step name appearing in full.
- Guest task shows description clearly.
- Image/files inserted to template step description can be saved and downloaded.
V2.3 – Heron
March 11, 2018
- New ability to add and see Process Instructions in Start Process View.
- New ability to add and see Process Notes in a task’s pop-out.
- Ability to edit a process name during a process.
- Ability to delete custom process view criteria and entire views.
- ‘Mark as incomplete’ button on completed task renamed to ‘Re-open.’
- Completed task card design aligned to incomplete task card design.
- Clarity on upgrade required beyond 5 users in STARTER (free) plan.
- Complete button on one-off tasks with description now showing.
V2.2 – Sparrow
March 1, 2018
- New ability to upload your and others profile photos! 🙂
- New ability to change organization name and add more organization details.
- New task card indicated ‘View more’ for forms and descriptions on a task.
- Downloading files uploaded in tasks.
- Ability to resend a coworker invite.
- Task description in completed task now shows up clearly (not HTML.)
V2.1 – Albatross
Feb 9, 2018
- New ability to delete one-off tasks.
- New ability to archive templates.
- New ability to create sub-tasks (checklist form fields in a process task.)
- New ability to view/edit organization ‘Billing’ under ‘Settings’
- New ability to remove coworkers from ‘Settings’
- New ability to invite a new coworker from the template step – Assign tab.
- New spanish UI on browsers set to that language.
- New added a rich text editor for step descriptions.
- New template webhooks emit richer information.
- Template step card opens without need to refresh.
- Process tracker shows accurate number of steps (when there are hidden steps.)
- Can download files uploaded to tasks.
- Assignment of guest emails saves accurately in start process.
- Guest task view shows assignee name, organization name etc.
- Guest task view can upload files.
- Fixed bugs on showing and hiding conditional rules.
- The status of coworkers you invite is now accurate.
- Billing links now let you view billing history and change billing information.
- Lots of smaller bugs squashed (fixed).
V2.0 – Penguin
Jan 10, 2018
Our entirely new product launched to the public 🙂