Tallyfy is for modern leaders in operations and IT. It’s the only workflow platform that anyone inside or outside your company can understand within 60 seconds. It makes operational excellence practically achievable at enterprise scale. We truly understand digital transformation and how you can practically deliver great client experiences at scale.
Digitize your processes on a super-easy platform that’s cloud-born and API-first
Structured workflow is vital. It takes 25 minutes to focus on a task after getting distracted. (This means that email and chat are not for processes) — New York Times.
Successful workflow software projects (on modern platforms) had no less than a 10% IRR (internal rate of return) with some as high as 360% IRR. — Gartner.
Tallyfy is delicious. Really love how we can make tasks repeatable and how we can send webhooks to update a CRM or any other application. — HM Government
Calm the “self-directed” chaos with process governance at an enterprise scale
Get the controls, roles and permissions you need to scale process ownership and authoring at an enterprise scale.
Moderate process improvement and feedback to specific process owners to ensure continuos improvement.
Automate tasking and ownership to maintain processes and prevent stale content from existing.
Workflow software that IT and business users will both like
The easiest enterprise-ready workflow platform available today.
Define your forms, approvals and processes
- One place to see your services and processes
- Kick off approval workflows using web forms
- Update SOP’s to eliminate versioning chaos
- Define who does what, when and how
Real-time workflows for employees and clients
- Works without leaving Outlook or Gmail
- Integration via webhooks and API
- Real-time tracking for all your processes
- Branching automates your decisions
Process improvement for any size of business
- Handle process variation without flowcharts
- Integrate via open API and SSO
- Integrate AI or RPA into tasks
- Stream analytics to your BI
What is the ROI?
Time wasted per person
Number of employees
$ wasted per day
Enter the time wasted per person, per day for each of these problems (which Tallyfy solves):
- Training. Repeatedly explaining a standard procedure to a new or existing employee.
- Busywork. Chasing coworkers or clients for approvals. Saying "it's your turn" on a handover.
- Backtracking. Getting the full story of a problem (from scratch) before it can be solved.
- Lack of clarity. Doing back-and-forth emails and chats due to vague and unstructured tasking.
- Missing information. Sending forms back and forth due to problems or missing info.
- Annoyed clients. Dropping the ball with clients due to uncertainty about workflow status.
In case you're wondering - studies show that on average, busywork takes up 2 hours per person, per day (contact us for references). Now consider this - the stresses above also annoy people and kills creativity. It also builds toxic work culture and causes people to disengage from work and eventually - leave their jobs. Leavers might tell potential new hires that your company is a disorganized mess. Saving time on busywork is not just about money, it's about your survival - and happy employees.
This is how many employees are in your company. Change the number by clicking on the box.
The average US professional worker is paid $44 per person, per hour (official data). We take this rate and multiply it with time wasted and the number of employees to get dollars wasted per day. In case you're wondering - studies show that on average, busywork eats up 2 hours a day. See the explanation panel for the first box (hours wasted) for full details.
Tallyfy is built as an integration-first platform
Interested in a chat?
Schedule a date below.