Run your operations on auto-pilot
“Tallyfy is deliciously complex and simple. Really love the control you have with tasks and whether you make them mandatory or not, repeatable and send webhooks to update a CRM or application. I would be very surprised if there is anyone that this application would not benefit.”
– Simon Rowe / Her Majesty’s Government
Tallyfy Pro lets you bring all your know-how, playbooks, processes, SOP’s and forms into one system. Get organized. Track progress. Automate tasks. Stop worrying about the details.
Explain it once
Capture tribal knowledge into a system. Gather details about every playbook and procedure, without the mess of flowcharts and documents. Training and onboarding has never been this powerful and easy.
Instantly turn your approval workflows, procedures and forms into trackable processes. Anyone can see the status of any request or task, anywhere, anytime. Stop all those wasted emails, chats and meetings.
Put your processes and playbooks on auto-pilot. Tallyfy instantly shows or hides tasks based on powerful rules. Eliminate the stress of remembering every detail and every little if, but or when.
Which process will you run?
- Inbound campaign requests
- Structured feedback from sales
- Creative approval and QA
- High touch client onboarding
- Structure product feedback to R&D
- Playbooks to triage FAQ's
- Purchase requests and approvals
- Accounts receivable & payable
- Vendor or supplier onboarding
- Self-service orientation for new employees
- Structure incoming talent requests
- Reimbursement and promotion requests
- Structure incoming issues and ideas
- Product quality assurance cycles
- Product release or update processes
- Triage tickets and run custom playbooks
- Integrate DevOps to everyday processes
- Security and asset re-assignment checklists
- Lead qualification or enrichment
- Quote to Contract to Close
- Customer handover to operations
- Structure and deliver process audits
- Train AI with human-in-the-loop
- Request to BI to Insight Delivery
- Transform SOP's into engaging experiences
- Crowdsource and control know-how
- Deliver "one source of truth"
Tallyfy pays for itself – many times over
Tallyfy costs less than a few cups of coffee per person, per month. People time can cost $44 per person, per hour. If you want to save a penny, you might lose a dollar.
Busywork per person
$ wasted per day
These problems cost real money. But see this a different way. Is there better things you could do with the time you save?
- Training. Repeatedly explaining a standard procedure to a new or existing employee.
- Busywork. Chasing coworkers or clients for approvals. Saying "it's your turn" on a handover.
- Backtracking. Getting the full story of a problem (from scratch) before it can be solved.
- Lack of clarity. Doing back-and-forth emails and chats due to vague and unstructured tasking.
- Missing information. Sending forms back and forth due to problems or missing info.
- Annoyed clients. Dropping the ball with clients due to uncertainty about workflow status.
In case you're wondering - studies show that on average, busywork takes up 2 hours per person, per day (contact us for references). Now consider this - the stresses above also annoy people and kills creativity. It also builds toxic work culture and causes people to disengage from work and eventually - leave their jobs. Leavers might tell potential new hires that your company is a disorganized mess. Saving time on busywork is not just about money, it's about your survival - and happy employees.
How many employees work at your company? Edit the number by clicking on the pencil icon.
Sure, lost time = lost money. But more importantly - Is there better things you can do with the time you save?
An average US professional worker is paid $44 per hour, per person (official data). We take this rate and multiply it with time wasted and the number of employees to get dollars wasted per day.
Studies show busywork eats up an average 2 hours a day. See the explanation panel for the first box - "Busywork per person". You can improve your operations immediately - try Tallyfy!
Future proof your scalability
Tallyfy is the only platform that takes you from capturing knowledge to automating workflows
… and it integrates nicely 🙂
Next steps for you