The easiest way to track progress in your team
“Tallyfy is a reliable way to delegate and track tasks with confidence. It has taken the guesswork out of the equation and helped our team focus on delivering a service within deadlines. Thank you for making my life as a business owner much easier!”
– Karen Finnin / Online Physio
Tallyfy Basic lets you bring all your know-how, playbooks, processes, SOP’s and forms into one system. Get organized. Track progress. Stop worrying about the details.
Explain it once
Capture tribal knowledge into a system. Gather details about every playbook and procedure, without the mess of flowcharts and documents. Training and onboarding has never been this powerful and easy.
Instantly turn your approval workflows, procedures and forms into trackable processes. Anyone can see the status of any request or task, anywhere, anytime. Stop all those wasted emails, chats and meetings.
Why is Tallyfy better than project or task management software?
PROJECT AND TASK MANAGEMENT
You re-invent the wheel – every time.
Great for grocery lists. Terrible for operations.
You do it perfectly – every time.
Beat your competitors with robust features.
Treat everything like it’s never been done before.
Use a blueprint to rinse-and-repeat work.
Information comes back in random formats.
Information is cleanly structured in form fields.
Even if a task is not applicable – you mark it done.
Entirely eliminate tasks with simple automation.
“Let’s do this better next time!” – it never happens.
Edit your blueprint – instantly improve “next time”.
Nothing is done consistently or predictably.
See the status of every process clearly. Relax.
Designed for repeatable processes, services, and operations.
Capture structured info from forms & approvals.
Automatically route to the right person at the right time.
Automate decisions from information, deadlines or outcomes.
Structure collaboration on a specific process that’s going on.
Provide status & insight over routine operations
Which process will you run?
- Inbound campaign requests
- Structured feedback from sales
- Creative approval and QA
- High touch client onboarding
- Structure product feedback to R&D
- Playbooks to triage FAQ's
- Purchase requests and approvals
- Accounts receivable & payable
- Vendor or supplier onboarding
- Self-service orientation for new employees
- Structure incoming talent requests
- Reimbursement and promotion requests
- Structure incoming issues and ideas
- Product quality assurance cycles
- Product release or update processes
- Triage tickets and run custom playbooks
- Integrate DevOps to everyday processes
- Security and asset re-assignment checklists
- Lead qualification or enrichment
- Quote to Contract to Close
- Customer handover to operations
- Structure and deliver process audits
- Train AI with human-in-the-loop
- Request to BI to Insight Delivery
- Transform SOP's into engaging experiences
- Crowdsource and control know-how
- Deliver "one source of truth"
Tallyfy pays for itself – many times over
Tallyfy costs less than a few cups of coffee per person, per month. People time can cost $44 per person, per hour. If you want to save a penny, you might lose a dollar.
Busywork per person
$ wasted per day
These problems cost real money. But see this a different way. Is there better things you could do with the time you save?
- Training. Repeatedly explaining a standard procedure to a new or existing employee.
- Busywork. Chasing coworkers or clients for approvals. Saying "it's your turn" on a handover.
- Backtracking. Getting the full story of a problem (from scratch) before it can be solved.
- Lack of clarity. Doing back-and-forth emails and chats due to vague and unstructured tasking.
- Missing information. Sending forms back and forth due to problems or missing info.
- Annoyed clients. Dropping the ball with clients due to uncertainty about workflow status.
In case you're wondering - studies show that on average, busywork takes up 2 hours per person, per day (contact us for references). Now consider this - the stresses above also annoy people and kills creativity. It also builds toxic work culture and causes people to disengage from work and eventually - leave their jobs. Leavers might tell potential new hires that your company is a disorganized mess. Saving time on busywork is not just about money, it's about your survival - and happy employees.
How many employees work at your company? Edit the number by clicking on the pencil icon.
Sure, lost time = lost money. But more importantly - Is there better things you can do with the time you save?
An average US professional worker is paid $44 per hour, per person (official data). We take this rate and multiply it with time wasted and the number of employees to get dollars wasted per day.
Studies show busywork eats up an average 2 hours a day. See the explanation panel for the first box - "Busywork per person". You can improve your operations immediately - try Tallyfy!
Future-proof your operations
Tallyfy is the only platform that takes you from capturing knowledge to automating workflows
… and it integrates nicely 🙂
Next steps for you